Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
MMS: sodium chlorite (NaClO2) 28%
MMS1 or Activated MMS: chlorine dioxide (ClO2)
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC:

Post your questions Here! 24 Oct 2010 21:44 #15

  • brtanner
  • brtanner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Accept the present moment fully...
  • Thank you received: 702
Hi All and Sundry,

I just put up this post to let everyone know this is the right place for your questions. Simply start a New Topic with the New Topic button. You WILL need to open an account (it should be easy) before posting.

Blessings, Bruce

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Post your questions Here! 14 Nov 2010 12:32 #48

  • Simunye
  • Simunye's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
  • Thank you received: 7
Hi Bruce

Thanks for this lovely web-side.
May I ask you how this Karma works? :)

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Post your questions Here! 14 Nov 2010 17:02 #51

  • brtanner
  • brtanner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Accept the present moment fully...
  • Thank you received: 702
Hi Simunye,

Very good to see you here, and thanks for your helpful posting.

Karma is a feature for expressing how you value or don't appreciate posts from other users - you simply hit the + or the - buttons, and the system tallies the results. In reading up on other Forums with the same software (Kunena) it seems many have chosen to disable this feature. I think we should let it be for the time being and see how things go.

There is also a "Thank You" feature with each post, which may be a more valuable means of gauging how helpful other users are finding what is posted.

Cheers, Bruce
The following user(s) said Thank You: cynthia, Simunye

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Post your questions Here! 14 Nov 2010 18:23 #53

  • Simunye
  • Simunye's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
  • Thank you received: 7
Thanks for your info. :)
I assume that clicking on either plus or minus will activate this feature?
Lets try!
i sure think you deserve a few karma plusses for all your hart work...
keep up the good work! :cheer:

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Post your questions Here! 12 Jan 2011 17:13 #237

  • gsgkill
  • gsgkill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
  • Thank you received: 1
maybe i did get this in the right spot, I was wondering about MMS2 use with DMSO externally. I think the way I'm reading the following as long as you do not mix to strong of MMS2 with DMSO it will suppress the chlorine effects. This is a copy and paste of the follwoing.

t sounds to me like you can mix it with mms2 and the DMSO will take out the free chlorine in the solution, which is a good thing, while not affecting the chlorine dioxide and other oxychlorines. However, if you have a strong mms2 solution, it will be very acidic and they are saying it could be enough to oxidize the DMSO, and I don't know how good or bad that could be.

I went to that link and you can't tell what that article is about. I don't think they are doing this in human bodies, it sounds like it is reactions under lab conditions.

If you are going to test it, I would do it on your skin first. Start out with low dilutions and use it on a healthy person's skin.

What you should do Gary is go here genesis2forum.org/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=showcat&catid=2&Itemid=66 and ask Bruce (brtanner) this question, about using DMSO with mms2. Just start a new topic in the questions re mms section. He went through Jim's training and he'll answer by tomorrow morning.

Michael Harrah