Eliza, to see the amber color try activating a 3 drop MMS1 dose. Be sure you do that in a container that will keep the drops confined to a small area such as the concave bottom of a shot glass or tilt a glass so the drops are not spread out across a wide area. And, look through the drops, not down on top of them.
Here is a 4 drop MMS1 dose in a test tube. Note the yellow CLO2 gas above the solution.
Is it necessary to keep the MMS and Activator equal drops?
Yes, the ratio should be 1:1, one part of each if you are using 4% HCL or 50% citric acid. If you are using the old 10% citric acid activator, the it would be 1:5, one part MMS and 5 parts 10% citric acid.
Since you are making MMS1, most of the activation (~90%) will happen in your stomach acid when ingested. You can ingest just MMS in water and activation should happen in your stomach. There is a forum thread on this protocol.
If using MMS1 topically know that there is little CLO2 available, although we think MMS is useful as it may get activated elsewhere in the body. Personally, I use 100% CLO2 topically. It is called CDS and I apply it undiluted.
A few questions:
1. The sizes of the drops do matter? Perhaps I should use a syringe?
2. If we're not making HCL in our bodies, we may be losing most of the benefit of MMS?
3. Most importantly, I want to know now (while I'm learning) is whether my drops are good or bad?
Where do you all get your drops? Maybe I should buy some more?
1. The size of drops is not that important as long as you use the same dropper all the time. You will be calibrating yourself to use MMS1 by following the Three Golden Rules. If you are not improving your health, increase the number of drops or move up to the next protocol in line with the HRP. If you are having Herx reactions, then reduce the number of drops.
2. if you are one of those rare individuals who does not generate adequate stomach acid, then use CDS or CDH instead of MMS1 for ingestion of CLO2. Externally, MMS1 is about 10% activated, CDH about 50% activated and CDS is 100% activated.
3. If looking for the elusive MMS1 amber color at 30 seconds of activation time, I answered that question earlier today in this thread.
4. I make
my MMS (22.4% sodium chlorite solution) from sodium chlorite flakes.
Thanks for your reply and also the photo. I'm a bit stumped as I've tried up to 6 drops 1:1 to get some volume, always in a small clean glass and with the same dropper which is a glass one with the rubber thing on the end. Have also tried just dropping from the bottles themselves. The only time I've got closer to amber is when it's not 1:1. I should add, this is my second batch, they kindly sent me replacements when I sent in photos. I need to get to the bottom of this as it's preventing me from starting, already delayed because of waiting for the replacement and our recent snow storm. Should I just go ahead regardless? Thanks!
I think I have good news! On this site at upper right corner, you will see a yellow button with buy MMS on it. There it explains how to test MMS. Color is test one...and WEIGHT is test two.
I weighed my MMS after taring my scale with my ml marked measuring cup. I made sure my scale measured grams.
Then I poured 100 ml of mms1 into the cup. It weighed 120 grams which is the low end of normal. So it is a slightly weaker solution as 122 grams is ideal.
Since I am a newbie anyway, I intend to use my mms1 even though I have a little weaker solution.
Hi - thanks for that - I've also had some success after finding another glass dropper and using that, it's much more amber. I have no idea why there should be any difference but there it is. Onwards and upwards!
Eliza, the new dropper you are using probably dispenses larger drops. I have seen drops vary as much as twice as large between droppers. If you use a 1 ml syringe and want a 3 drop dose, that would be 0.15 ml of each solution. You can measure that amount with a calibrated syringe. Here is a photo showing 0.20 ml of MMS1.
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.