Its winter, and we are going into "flu season". That is when the UV output of the sun is low and we accumulate toxic metals, "toxic load". Your body needs zinc from your diet, and it pushes that zinc attached to toxic metals to the surface of your skin where it waits on UV to react with. When your zinc reacts with the UV it vaporizes toxic heavy metals, literally into a gas. Thats why we (mostly) only get the "flu" when its low UV output (Dec - Mar). You can get the flu anytime, when you get full of junk from our bad diets, lack of nutrition, and poisoned foods, toothpaste, corn syrup, vaccines, damaged detoxification pathways, etc..., but "Flu Season" is really: "low UV season".
Get out and get 10 min of sun on your skin, whenever you can this winter, all winter long. Let your neighbors see that pale body, who cares, just get some sun anytime its warm enough to get out for 10 min. Do the best you can, its part of your Detox. .
You Detox by: Diet and some supplements, Drinking lots of water, Therapeutic baths, Sun on your skin, and Sweating.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CLO2, mart1n
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.