I have been an MMS user for 11 years. Recently I saw a product that releases chlorine dioxide for 6 hours by wetting a sponge and slipping a packet of white powder into a hole cut into the sponge. I have an RV with a mold problem, so I gave it a try. It did not work. INstead of spending more money on a different brand of the same type of product, I thought I would post here and see what ideas you all have for doing it with our MMS supplies. I currently only have MMS, citric acid, and HCI.
Any ideas on how I could safely produce the gas for 6 hours? According to the instructions once it is started, no one can be in the vehicle during the 6 hour treatment time, and it must be aired out for 1 hour after the treatment, before anyone enters the vehicle.
describes techniques to remove mold in rooms, etc. on pages 6-7. You can also spray mold directly with CDS or CDH. RV's need year-around ventilation which will help to stop mold growth. In very humid climates, you may need to run a dehumidifier.
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.